I focus on driving digital innovation for some of the most well-known brands. I have spent over a decade in helping organizations get more value from the digital medium. I believe that digital innovation occurs when organizations look at business problems with three lenses - Marketing Strategy, Experience Design and Technology.
I've had the honor of working with over 100 clients, Fortune 500s to mid-size, in over 50 countries and helped solve complex business problems using digital solutions. Some of my clients include:
- Financial Services: American Express, JP Morgan, New York Life, Aviva, Liberty Mutual
- Professional Services: Dentons, Weil, Deloitte
- High Tech: Dell, Iron Mountain, Vertafore, 3M, Belkin, GE
- Publishing: HarperCollins, Penguin
- Many more including PepsiCo, Career Education Corporation, ASTD, Estee Lauder
I have helped drive the growth at edynamic, from a small provider with handful of people to a leading agency with an expanding global footprint. I am passionate about bringing people together to drive innovation for clients.
Prior to edynamic, I worked at Accenture as a consultant.
I work out of the edynamic office in New York.